The Global E-Discovery Market Overview Report was published in the waning days of 2018. The report provides information about e-discovery market segmentation, leading manufactures, industry statistics, e-discovery software, and it makes market forecasts into 2023. The document serves as a great source of guidance for companies and attorneys interested in the e-discovery market. We have provided some of the report’s key findings and observations below.
Findings and Observations
- The electronic discovery market is expected to register a compound annual growth rate of about 18.64% during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
- The e-discovery market was valued at USD 11,521 million in 2017. It is expected to reach a value of USD 19,729 million by 2023.
- An increasing number of lawsuits is the main reason for the projected increase in market size.
- The growth of data in the form of electronically stored information has led to challenges in terms of data collection, review, and storage.
- Due to lower maintenance costs of documents and data production across the world, the demand for data processing solutions has been growing rapidly.
- Depending on deployment type, the off-premise segment is leading the market, and is expected to register the highest growth rate, owing to increasing cloud computing and storage and rising volume of digitally stored data.
Regions of Interest
Please note that the global electronic discovery market focuses on the growth rate, price, sales and revenue of certain market regions. These regions include:
- North America,
- South America, and
- Middle East and Africa.
The overall share of the North American electronic discovery market is decreasing rapidly.
Over our near 30 years of operations, QUID PRO QUO has witnessed the growing value and importance placed upon e-discovery; and, we have responded by generating the ability to place candidates on e-discovery projects firm-wide, corporate-wide and nationwide. Our team is highly respected, among both law firms and corporations, for placing top-shelf legal talent in rewarding document review, legal staffing and project management positions.
Our approach to e-discovery placement emphasizes clear communication, collaboration and performance. With nearly three decades of successfully placing e-discovery candidates, QUID PRO QUO is now recognized among firms and corporations as the reliable provider of e-discovery talent. If you have questions about the e-discovery market, contact us now. Also visit our career portal to view all the e-discovery opportunities we are currently looking to fill.